Monday 17 February 2014

BUTTERBEER

Hi.
So you know how everyone who ever existed (minus those who sadly passed away before the books) ..(however I like to think they have books in Heaven) ..loves the Harry Potter books. 
(If you haven't - DO YOU EVEN BREATH?) 
And you know how everyone in their right mind loves the idea of Butterbeer and those fortunate enough to have tried it at Harry Potter World or Universal, adore it to pieces?

WELL THOSE WHO HAVEN'T OMG LOOK


Click on this blog NOW. RIGHT NOW. 
It has an ACTUAL recipe for Butterbeer that 'Yields 4 servings' (I love how she's put that in).

So now you can make Butterbeer from your very home! 

I'm so excited to do this like literally my head's metaphorically exploded.

Little, random burst of excitement there but I hope you like.

Ta ta.<3


No comments:

Post a Comment