Wednesday 5 February 2014

Classic Bits and Bobs and Mini Update


Holaaaay

Today imma' talk about the classic look. I'm talking Audrey, Marilyn and Chanel. Just a select few ladies that have dressed with unique class and sophistication. 





When we think 'classic' what comes to mind? In terms of clothing, the LBD comes to mind. And a good pair of sky blue jeans, a plain white tee and a quality leather jacket. You've always got to have a good pair of rustic brown/jet black ankle boots to show your tootsies off to their full potential. Classic colours are white, black and any primary colour. Wear any of those colours together, without mixing the primary colours, yes do avoid looking like a bloody jester, and you're oozing class. NOT FORGETTING THE STYLISH GOD OF THE JACKET DEPARTMENT THE LEGENDARY TRENT.

Picture of Trent Coat



The best advice I could give anyone (apart from going with your gut and not your hear) is to invest a decent wodge of wonga into a decent and classy coat. This one a favourite of mine at the moment and if I had the money I'd defo buy it! At £75 from Warehouse you can not go wrong with this as it goes with pretty much everything in anybody and everybody's wardrobe. 

LBD




Fitted with wrapped skirt detail, bang on trend! Another from ASOS and at £22 it's definitely something I'd buy as going out go-to outfit! 

Alternatively I quite like this one. It's kinda (not really) similar to the infamous Holly Go-lightly dress from Breakfast at Tiffany's.  




Motel Elizabeth Halter Neck Wiggle Dress in Black - £25
Var var sophisticated darrrrling. 


Accessories




Faux Fur Shawl// £65.00 £32.50 French Connection
(so soft)
Black Leopard print Kimono// £50 River Island
(gives an oriental feel to any outfit)
Leather Tan Purse// £28 Urban Outfitters
(I hate having big, heavy bags on me and prefer just having a small purse or clutch as I only really need my phone and money...if I ever have any XD)


LIFE UPDATEE 
(SMALLER IN SIZE, THE SAME IN QUALITY KINDA)

Went to Sheffield for the weekend to see me lovely Grandad bless him. I've been inspired to write more letters now, little handwritten ones with polaroid pictures and pressed flowers and stuff. 
And er I, I ...I finished The Fault in Our Stars. Jesus Freaking Crumpets I haven't cried so much since blah and goodness was it good. John Green wow. Honestly, WOW. I can now see what people mean and why it's a insightful, heartwarming read. If you haven't read it go. GO NOW. SPRINT TO WATERSTONES OR ANY OTHER GOOD BOOK STORE LET'S NOT BE BIASED NOW AND BUY THE BOOK. 

And then I watched The Fault in Our Stars trailer. I managed to not watch it until I finished the book and dear GOD, I literally bawled my eyes out. Nothing could have prepared me for that ending. It makes my heart ache just thinking about it. It's a definite re-read before I see the film. JUNE. JUUUNE. 

Anyway, yes and also - Oh jesus I just looked at the date. It's funny when you're somewhere where you don't really have to do anything important for anyone, time flies by. 

ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO YOUNG ONES. 

*Huff* Exhausted now. Slog you later dearest's. 

Ta ta lunatics. <3









1 comment:

  1. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often.
    womens clothing uk

    ReplyDelete