Thursday 20 February 2014

FEBULODY #7 - THE LUCKY ONE

So with 7 being my lucky number I decided to post up my lucky song. We all one, do we not? That one song we can rely on before we go for an interview, on a trip, or in mine and many other peoples' cases before we go on stage? 

Today's Febulody, which I'm not going to lie is a little unexciting because I've had a long day coping with my Nana (ah), is the song It's Time by Imagine Dragons - I really honestly don't know if I've already posted this. I'm pretty sure I haven't but yeah, that's the song which makes me feel secure and ready for anything. I should have played it this morning before went ventured up to my Nana's but yeah. 



You can kinda tell by my writing, I think, for those of you that have read my previous posts, that I'm completely knackered. If you're new please read this one before you read the rest of my blog and if you like it - you're my new friend. 



Thank you for bearing with, now if you'll excuse me and my terrible grammar I'm going to have a bath and then immediately retire to my chamber. 

Oh dear god it's been a long day. 

Ta ta.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment