Wednesday 26 February 2014

Liebster Award

Well this really is all very exciting isn't it! I'm delighted to tell you that I've been nominated to do the fantastic and blog renowned Liebster Award! Thank you http://rubyjennick.blogspot.co.uk/ for the nomination, I too feel like a right novice blogging but looky here at me writing away like there's no tomorrow AHAH! 



Right so the task is:


  • You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
  • You have to state 11 facts about yourself.
  • You have to answer the 11 questions that were given to you.
  • You have to nominate 11 others and set 11 questions for them to answer.
  • You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
  • You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.

Well let's not dilly dally Grace, let's do this!

TEH [sic] FACTS

1) When I was younger I really wanted to be a paleontologist! I know! It's all very strange, but I loved reading about dinosaurs and the Jurassic period and honestly considered it as a career before I found acting.

2) I have size 3 feet, I struggle in life and not the shoe sales. 

3) I ask myself a lot of questions during the day and almost to the point when they start becoming existential and deeep. 

4) I lot of my clothes are from charity shops, eBay or the sales because I don't like spending vast amounts of money on stuff that's eventually going to go out of fashion!

5) I went to Australia in October 2013 and it was my first EVER trip outside the country since my PGL trip to France in 2006. 

6) I prefer soya milk to normal milk and earl grey to normal tea. I'm just too snazzy 

7) I bite my nails and it's number one of all of my flaws. 

8) I'm a purple belt in karate but if you asked me to do some moves now I'd probably look like an intoxicated Jackie Chan, so best not. 

9) I went to an all girls school from the ages to 11-16 and it literally killed my soul but I met and made some of my best friends there.

10) I lived in London up until I was four and some of my earliest memories are pondering round London with my mum, going from theatre to theatre, and sitting on the balcony with my legs dangling on the edge looking out onto the streets of Acton with my Granddad's binoculars

11) The words 'up', 'Hamish' and 'Hezzah' have a very special place in my heart. All for weird, sentimental reasons.


RUBY'S QUESTIONS

  • Whats your favourite beauty product? Oooo it'll have to be MaXFactor False Lash Effect Mascara (peeps like Daisy Lowe swear by it so trust me it's goooddd)
  • Whats your travel/handbag essentials? Phone (which kinda doubles as my iPod), earphones, a notebook, Youtube journal (inspiration can spark from anywhere!), purse, Hand Food hand cream and spf chapstick!
  • What would you be doing right now if you weren't writing this post? Probably watching another Game of Thrones ep or reading How to Be a Woman!
  • Whats your favourite fashion item? My Wrangler jeans! 
  • Which celeb would you most like to meet? Benedict Cumberbatch obvs. 
  • Where would you live if you could? Positano. It's beautiful.
  • Whats your most valuable item? My sky blue Swarovski crystal necklace in the shape of a swallow.
  • If you had to have a last meal, what would it be? A massive Chinese buffet with a poached pear and ice cream pudding.  
  • What is your most memorable moment? I don't really have a specific one but the buzzing feeling when I'm just about to go on-stage is pretty special/memorable 
  • Where would you go on your dream holiday? LA
  • What is your favourite past time/hobby? I used to stargaze a lot with my uncle when I was younger - we'd look through his telescope and I can still name some constellations he showed me!

TEH [sic] NOMINATIONS OF FELLOW BLOGGERS

REBECCA - morerebe.com
MADDIE - makeupfoodie.com

If you've already been nominated - lucky youuu! 
I mean, apologies. 

TEH [sic] QUESTIONS FOR YER

1
Hobbits or dragons?
2
do you have a motto/phrase that you live by?
you've been lucky enough to be granted a date with a famous celebrity - who'd you pick?
4
what beauty product do you think everyone should be using?
5
band/artist you've been listening to a lot recently?
6
since the start of the year, have you found anything that you wish to do more/do less?
7
Who would you pick to play you in a film of your life?
8
A boat is taking 5 items away to heaven (let's say it real) ready for you when you eventually go there - what would you put in the boat?
9
One of your most embarrassing moments from your childhood?
10
Do you have a fashion icon and who is it?
11
I give you a train ticket now to anywhere you like in the UK - where would you go?

AND IT IS COMPLETE

Thank you again to Ruby! 
Here's my record of the week for you and everyone who I've nominated. This is all part of my (failed) Febulody month! 

Hope you like!


Ta ta.<3
p.s isn't this absolutely fudging fab 

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete