Friday 4 April 2014

Work Ex - Day 3

Read on for tales of my ignorance and life failures. (Y)

Late shower. Had crumpets and banana and ickle boy, bless him, made eye contact with me. N’AW. Drove in – had conversation about monologues and plays. The Peruvian Line play? (The Permanent Way, you plonker) Came in and saw everyone – opened up and called people. Saw Tunnel’s people. REALLY REALLY GOOD. Frozen Light Theatre (opened up in Ipswich coincidentally). Went to meeting with a lady from Shakespeare’s Schools Festival. Went on stage and stuff.

Turn’s out those slightly (not to mention superstitiously) quiet “technicians” were actually people from the circus. *facepalm* Grace – did you not even make the link that these people were not English (or you thought not) they were eating foreign labelled food (-another link why doth you not make?) and they seemed a little taken aback when I said hi. Hmm. Grace you just too ARGGJNWJG WHY YOU NO SWITCH RADARS ON?

Called someone up, whom I was enquiring interest as to whether they’d like to come to confidential-things-totally-awesome-though. When being questioned if he was of Irish decent, he replied “I am most definitely not Irish”.
 I giggled and returned to my post as professional, happy waffler.
Oh yeah, I was also called to attend another meeting BY MYSELF I MIGHT ADD oh dear god it no. Basically the boss was like ooo go to this and push forth this ingenious project that we’re doing and I was there like OO OKAY nervy b. Got there with a completely lovely lady (oh my what a babe) and eventually met this concil guy (some kind of leisure man who works for community or something) we chatted about stuff while hopefully waiting for the rest of the attendee’s + organisers...

However time went on, this guy telling me that they’d originally planned to meet for 12 YET nobody had turned up (labell this disordered mess) so I was there..vlogging by myself (as this guy had left). Looking like a right loser. Eventually I went to the other office (still nothing only a lady who seem to possess a load of coats and paperwork who didn’t know what to say to me) and then came back only to vlog a little more and feel extra sorry for myself. I reckon they'd relocated to a secret hideout to discuss ways of world domination and thought this particular meeting place too risky a setting.  
I came back. Boss said ‘I told you so’ naturally. 

Then made more calls and FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE OF IRISH UPBRINGING HUZZAH. Had some more tea. And asked a person who worked on the Russian merch stand whether they enjoyed the circus *duh*
I’m so stupid sometimes I wonder if I have more than 2 brain cells. WAT.
Came home. Oh my goodness I watched Sherlock with lovely lady host and I forgot how much I get into it. I went “Orrh” really loudly during some scene or other (in my head I was doing it all the time). I’M SO EXCITED FOR SEASON 4 OMHECK. I want it now. Now, now.

Also my brother went up for a casting the other day and omg I was so chuffed for him *prays that he gets it*.
Also also, had Lamb and Apricot tagine oh myGOD toooo-oo-oo good. Anyway must sleep. 
Really should upload but sleep.
And I should really get up at 8 so I can have a shower earlier but…sleep.


Only one and a half more days now. D: 

Ta ta.<3

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!! You can find the post about it over on my blog :) xx

    http://secret-alphabet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete