Thursday 3 April 2014

SOAP HAPPY

Today's blog is going to be a simple review. Short and simple unless I go into DEEP details about how much I love this product.


I got it once upon a time when I was first introduced to Soap and Glory by my NANA of all people! The menthol aroma, the vintage packaging and the mint colour creaminess of the scrub altogether makes my heart sing sweet tunes of scrub-a-dub joy!


Look how cute it is!!


I'm not sure if you can see but it's a definite minty colour and you only need a medium pea-sized dollop - a little goes a long way!!


Yeah, I get it, it looks like I'm struggling to nature burp (ewww) but I felt like imitating a puffer fish at that moment in time... 

*TIP*
Small circular motions remember! Gently massaging will stimulate the cells in your skin and do good things!  

It just a really nice, genuinely worth while product. I'm not terribly good at expressing myself opinion here but it's good. I haven't used it in years it's usually around £9 and I can never be bothered to buy it because I'm a massive cheapskate however I got this for a 3rd off at Boots. You should all buy it because it's Soap and Glory and it's excellent. That is all I have to say. 

Take care lunatics - work ex day 3 coming soon!!

Ta ta.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment